Moderator: KSUAviator

TheDMan

Re: New 2020 quarters have bats on them

Post by TheDMan »

Fiddler wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:32 pm
TheDMan wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:09 pm
If this wasn't all planned in advance, how else do you explain bats on the quarters at the exact same time as the release of the Chinese bat flu pandemic? I guess it's all just a big coincidence, huh?
Of course it was.. People have been eating bats for thousands of years.. Clearly this planedemic™ has been in the works for millennia ..

You're on it DMan .. Go public.
The bat flu didn't break the world economy until February-March 2020, just magically at the exact same time that the bat quarters were put into circulation. The timing could not have been more precise. But we are being asked to believe it was a mere coincidence.

First time bat flu broke the world.
First time bats on our money.
Within weeks of each other.

Come on!
There are bats on the quarters.

Phillip

Post by Phillip »

Fiddler wrote:
TheDMan wrote:
If this wasn't all planned in advance, how else do you explain bats on the quarters at the exact same time as the release of the Chinese bat flu pandemic? I guess it's all just a big coincidence, huh?
Of course it was.. People have been eating bats for thousands of years.. Clearly this planedemic™ has been in the works for millennia ..

The Egyptians planned all of this to eventually overthrow the Orange Messiah. They clearly designed the bat coins that somehow ended up on our currency...

Fiddler

Post by Fiddler »

Phillip wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:39 pm

The Egyptians planned all of this to eventually overthrow the Orange Messiah. They clearly designed the bat coins that somehow ended up on our currency...

Conspiracy Nuts: Always your best entertainment value. 8-)

TheDMan

Post by TheDMan »

Phillip wrote:
Fiddler wrote:
TheDMan wrote:

You're rambling. What do Egyptians have to do with anything?

TheDMan

Post by TheDMan »

Fiddler wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:44 pm
Phillip wrote:

Conspiracy Nuts: Always your best entertainment value. 8-)
Then perhaps you have another explanation for how plans were made months or years in advance to release U.S. coins with bats on them at the exact same time that bat flu was released in China and wrecked the entire world.

I would like to hear your explanation for how these two things happened at the same time.

Phillip

Post by Phillip »

https://nerdist.com/article/bats-2020-quarters/

This was released back in January. The virus was but a Democratic mythical hoax back in those days...

AmericanPride

Post by AmericanPride »

Paleocon

Post by Paleocon »

Fiddler wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:50 pm
"onerous decision".. 8-) Oh this I gotta hear.. It's bound to be one of your more stellar rewrites of history. .. Please regale us..
(DMan.. I'm browsing from the phone. Would you be a dear and start a Redirect for Paleo..)
All too easy. Was Tubman greater in accomplishment than every other U.S. President in our history? Founders and presidents have traditionally adorned our currency. Did she give more, do more, sacrifice more than the hundreds of thousands of heroes that died fighting for this country? How about those brave men and women who died in the line of duty in law enforcement and fire and rescue? Are they all down the list below Tubman? Is Tubman smarter and more accomplished than all of the statesmen, intellectuals and scholars in our history?

No, she was not. Objectively, millions of others were more qualified than Tubman for this honor. All should have been selected before her.

The selection of Tubman was a combination of political extortion, identity politics, racism, and pandering. Not a selection based on merit, but on Tubman's skin color and gender. That's as racist as it gets.

As you can see, I'm being kind by just calling it onerous. It's actually far worse.

Anything else, boy?

TheDMan

Post by TheDMan »

Phillip wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:52 pm
https://nerdist.com/article/bats-2020-quarters/

This was released back in January. The virus was but a Democratic mythical hoax back in those days...
The bat quarters were released into circulation on February 3. I believe my first post about bat flu on the old LNF was around January 21. That is impressively precise timing for the concurrent release of a currency and a pandemic.

Do you really think it was all just a coincidence?

Fiddler

Post by Fiddler »

TheDMan wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:53 pm
Do you really think it was all just a coincidence?

It can be nothing else.. But the real story here is how can a person become so conspiratorial ..