Cringe-Watching

Stuff that's fun.
Fiddler

Cringe-Watching

Post by Fiddler »

What's the WORST thing .. television/movie (excluding Trump/Politics.. too easy) .. you've endured recently . . .

Me?

Big Brother .. .

I was getting some work done on my car.. Big Brother was on the television.. OMFG .. :shock:

MFA

Re: Cringe-Watching

Post by MFA »

Fiddler wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:00 pm
What's the WORST thing .. television/movie (excluding Trump/Politics.. too easy) .. you've endured recently . . .

Me?

Big Brother .. .

I was getting some work done on my car.. Big Brother was on the television.. OMFG .. :shock:
I can't believe that show is still on.

Have you seen...Tiger King?

Fiddler

Post by Fiddler »

MFA wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:28 pm
I can't believe that show is still on.

Have you seen...Tiger King?
No I haven't .. Yet.. Probably will. Need a fresh bottle of gin first ..

Have you seen Sharknado ?

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine »

Why would you watch something that is cringeworthy? I’d just turn it off or change the channel within three minutes.
The Secretary of Torture and Executions is here! Cleansing the world...one ugly person at a time.

LadyBug

Post by LadyBug »

Dexter. Joel Osteen. Bachelor in Paradise and the new music one, whatever it's called.

KSUAviator

Post by KSUAviator »

Airline Disaster

It's so bad you have to keep watching. There is a scene where a passenger, that I assume is also the guy that brought donuts to the set, gets punched. The punch goes one way and his head goes the other...and they kept it! The whole movie looks like it was filmed with go pros for a college arts class. Watch it and laugh because it was a serious movie that looks like a "Not another...." movie.
Galatians 5:13-14 You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love. The entire law is summed up in a single command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

MFA

Post by MFA »

KSUAviator wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:42 pm
Airline Disaster

It's so bad you have to keep watching. There is a scene where a passenger, that I assume is also the guy that brought donuts to the set, gets punched. The punch goes one way and his head goes the other...and they kept it! The whole movie looks like it was filmed with go pros for a college arts class. Watch it and laugh because it was a serious movie that looks like a "Not another...." movie.
Wow, and they have at least one legit actor!

MFA

Post by MFA »

Jasmine wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:39 pm
Why would you watch something that is cringeworthy? I’d just turn it off or change the channel within three minutes.
I know a group of people that love watching really bad movies so they can "enjoy them ironically."

MFA

Post by MFA »

LadyBug wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:48 am
Joel Osteen.
That made me chuckle. Those white teeth! I watched him once for about 10-15 minutes.

DaveJavu

Post by DaveJavu »

MFA wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:51 pm
I know a group of people that love watching really bad movies so they can "enjoy them ironically."
Yeah, that goes with the people who repeatedly hit themselves on the head with a hammer "because it feels so good when they stop"...