New 2020 quarters have bats on them

All things political.

Moderator: KSUAviator

TheDMan

New 2020 quarters have bats on them

Post by TheDMan »

It's real.

Samoan fruit bats will be featured on quarters released by the US Mint next month
CNN, January 12, 2020
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/12/us/fruit ... index.html

Last edited by TheDMan on Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are bats on the quarters.

Paleocon

Re: New 2020 quarters have bats on them

Post by Paleocon »

TheDMan wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:02 pm
Samoan fruit bats will be featured on quarters released by the US Mint next month
CNN, January 12, 2020
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/12/us/fruit ... index.html

After the onerous decision to put Tubman on the twenty, nothing like this surprises me anymore.

Fiddler

Post by Fiddler »

Paleocon wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:11 pm

After the onerous decision to put Tubman on the twenty, nothing like this surprises me anymore.
"onerous decision".. 8-) Oh this I gotta hear.. It's bound to be one of your more stellar rewrites of history. ..

Please regale us..

(DMan.. I'm browsing from the phone. Would you be a dear and start a Redirect for Paleo..)

TheDMan

Post by TheDMan »

Does anybody seriously think this is just a coincidence?

Solar

Post by Solar »

Fiddler wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:50 pm
Paleocon wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:11 pm

"onerous decision".. 8-) Oh this I gotta hear.. It's bound to be one of your more stellar rewrites of history. ..

Please regale us..

(DMan.. I'm browsing from the phone. Would you be a dear and start a Redirect for Paleo..)
Fid, what do you mean by "Redirect"? Is there something we can do to make it easier for you to browse the forum?

Fiddler

Post by Fiddler »

Solar wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:14 am

Fid, what do you mean by "Redirect"? Is there something we can do to make it easier for you to browse the forum?
DMan started a few threads that he called "Redirects:" when an interesting subject or something tangential occurred in an existing thread. ..

As in "Redirect: Insert New Subject Here" (example: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76 )

I believe it was his way of NOT derailing the thread . Seemed like a decent idea..

Solar

Post by Solar »

Fiddler wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:56 pm
Solar wrote:

DMan started a few threads that he called "Redirects:" when an interesting subject or something tangential occurred in an existing thread. ..

I believe it was his way of NOT derailing the thread . Seemed like a decent idea..
Fiddler wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:56 pm
Solar wrote:

Thanks, whatever works. 8-)

Fiddler

Post by Fiddler »

TheDMan wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:36 am
It would be much more bizarre to think that it was planned in concert with this novel corona virus outbreak. .. then I'm not one prone to swallow ludicrous conspiracies.

You might find it interesting that it takes months to design, engrave and stamp a new coin.. Of course I suppose that only goes to bolster your belief that this pandemic has been in the works for a very long time.

CCAC Meeting Images for the 2020 America the Beautiful National Park of American Samoa (American Samoa) Quarter

Note: I have to say that I'm somewhat impressed with the commitment you've shown with your "Bat Flu" meme especially since bats were not sold at the Wuhan market.. . but it does fit in nicely with the bias you work so hard to popularize..

TheDMan

Post by TheDMan »

Fiddler wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:50 pm
TheDMan wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:36 am
It would be much more bizarre to think that it was planned in concert with this novel corona virus outbreak. .. then I'm not one prone to swallow ludicrous conspiracies.

You might find it interesting that it takes months to design, engrave and stamp a new coin.. Of course I suppose that only goes to bolster your belief that this pandemic has been in the works for a very long time.

CCAC Meeting Images for the 2020 America the Beautiful National Park of American Samoa (American Samoa) Quarter

Note: I have to say that I'm somewhat impressed with the commitment you've shown with your "Bat Flu" meme especially since bats were not sold at the Wuhan market.. . but it does fit in nicely with the bias you work so hard to popularize..
If this wasn't all planned in advance, how else do you explain bats on the quarters at the exact same time as the release of the Chinese bat flu pandemic? I guess it's all just a big coincidence, huh?

Fiddler

Post by Fiddler »

TheDMan wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:09 pm
If this wasn't all planned in advance, how else do you explain bats on the quarters at the exact same time as the release of the Chinese bat flu pandemic? I guess it's all just a big coincidence, huh?
Of course it was.. People have been eating bats for thousands of years.. Clearly this planedemic™ has been in the works for millennia ..

You're on it DMan .. Go public.